Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Retrospection

It has truly been a retrospective day for me and I feel so happy after seeing the original works of Andywarhol. Being a great fan of him, was disappointed when the collector dint allow me to take pictures ....... was even more disappointed by hearing the price of one of the works I admire the most (volkswagen screen print on lenox museum board). I am sure sometime down the line I can afford to buy one of them.

Well rainy day, after a lot of walking, I came across this really awesome lane of stores and cafes that dint make me feel like I was in Singapore for a second. I was all set to get inspired again.

"Books actually" a book store that has a good range of books in the discipline of philosophy, art, photography, history, psychology, science etc. Interesting part was the hand stitched books, they were adorable, books apart ;) I was zapped by their awesome range of vintage products. The old typewriters, polaroids, campbell soup bowls, old radios, oh god I went crazy looking at each corner, lovely makes me feel that I should start collecting them too. Here is a sneak peak of what I saw









No comments: